Together we nurture the genius in everyone
We will be running a club at St Pauls school this coming half term, please see attached form and return it direct to APS Camps.You still have 3 different time options aswell as different activity camps to suit all families and children’s requirements.
Please download the application form and return it direct to APS Camps.
Contact email@example.com TEL 07944 296 721
Find them on Facebook https://www.facebook.co/pages/APS-Camps/364842873695293
Where trainers and also sportswear (please do not come in best clothes/coats)
- Packed lunch and Snacks to last the whole day
- Refillable soft drink (We have water fountains to refill throughout day)
- Any medication or medical needs and given to the manager each morning (labelled)
- Payment and registration form if not already returned (must be completed before child is dropped off and accepted)
- Do not bring any computer games or expensive items (E.G Phones or Ipods etc)
- If you have a DVD you wish to bring into share during breaks or at lunchtimes then that is ok as long as it is labelled.
- A big smile
- A jacket incase the weather turns cold.